lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

Summer Holidays

The summer holidays are for me the best time of the year. It is the moment where you can rest and relax for a few weeks, you can also meet many new places. It is the ideal date to disconnect after an arduous year of work.

This year I plan to carry out various activities and visit several places. First, I will arrive to rest at my parents' house in Puerto Montt, where I will take advantage of going out with my friends to the beach. In addition, together with my family, we are organizing a great trip to Chiloé where we plan to visit several cities and towns. But everything will depend on the climatic conditions, since the climate in the south of Chile is very unpredictable. We hope to have no problems with that.

The places that we want to know, once we cross the channel of Chacao, are the Pingüineras of Puñihuil, located a few kilometers from Ancud, the stilt houses of Castro, go to the Chiloé National Park, Lake Cucao, and by the way, the patrimonial churches of Chiloé considered as World Heritage. But far the most attractive, is to enjoy the tranquility and beauty of this particular island with its own identity and people of a particular accent, who strive to provide a good stay and make the visitor feel welcome.

I also hope to visit my uncles and grandparents who live in Puerto Montt, so they can share an eleven or a barbecue with them. Anyway, always going back south, especially in summer, is very fun and comforting.

1 comentario: