domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

I had a strangest dream

I do not remember having any strange dream until this moment. Sometimes I think I have a short-term memory when it comes to remind dreams. Inclusive, often don’t remember that I dreamed the night before. The dreams represent an unknown universe and full of mystery that remain unresolved.

However, this is one of the few dreams of which I have a permanent memory. This happened in 2013, a few months after my paternal grandfather died. I remember that I was at home watching television, when in an unexpected situation the television goes off. Then, they knock on the door of my house, I look out the window to see who it is. I open the door and my grandfather enters. 

He asks me if it's all right or if I had a problem, since I was alone in my house. I told him I was fine, but I had turned off the TV, so he was helping me find the solution to turn it on again. It is at that moment when we discovered that I was unplugged without being noticed from the beginning.


After that situation, I plugged in the television and it turned on. Finally, I gave my grandfather a big hug to help me. Maybe it is a very trivial situation, but the context of this story is focused on the cordiality and the desire to help that he had and always worried that his grandchildren did not lack anything at all. The impact that his unexpected death left me was immense, that is why I will always remember him as a great person.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario