miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

My future job

I'm finishing my studies of filmmaker and I don't know what to do with my life at the moment! No, it's a lie hahaha.  I'm currently developing my thesis project consisting of a short film documentary.  It has been a exhaustive work, but it is moving fast, there fore, I hope to release next year. Once graduated, I would like to continue working in the development of documentary films, mainly in southern of Chile, which is where I come from.

I have never liked working in an office and I hope it will be. I would like to work in the field, always outdoor, touring and getting to know places, cultures, traditions and, of course, people and being able to record them with my camera. Maybe, the only time I could be locked up would be while I'm in the editing room.

By the way, it is possible to do post-graduate in Documentary Filmmaking, Photography Directing or Culture Management, always working and participating in the audiovisual area. In fact, one of my main hopes is to develop the film and audiovisual industry in sector far from Santiago, and escape the centralism that surrounds this country. There are several filmmakers who are making progress in this kind of initiatives, so I hope to contribute in some way to the development of Chilean cinema.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario