lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2017

Best vacations of my life!

Hello! You will not believe me, but so far I have not been to any concert, although I hope to go to one later this year to know the true experience of listening to live music. But I have had the opportunity to know many places of this beautiful country, although one of my favorite destinations is undoubtedly the Austral Highway, considered the starting point of the Chilean Patagonia.

This trip was two years ago and I did it with my family. It was almost three weeks of travel through breathtaking scenery. From Puerto Montt, our first stop on the itinerary was Hornopirén, located 100 kilometers from the regional capital of Los Lagos. From there we get to know the national park of the same name and the hot springs of Llancahué.

Then we continue a tour by ferry to Chaitén, La Junta and finally Coyhaique, where you can find the main tourist attractions of the route, such as the Cerro Castillo National Reserve and General Carrera Lake, where the famous Marble Cathedrals are located. This has been one of the most wonderful experiences of my life, to be immersed in a privileged and unique sector in the world. It was an unforgettable trip!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario