miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

English Language Challenges

Learning all kinds of languages ​​is always enriching as it allows you to discover new horizons, especially English. Speaking English will also help us to have a more global perspective of the world, since it is the language in which the five continents can communicate, despite their differences. But sometimes the learning is quite complex and there can be a lot of difficulty, and even disappointment when it comes to acquiring all this knowledge correctly.

Although, during this year in the subject of English I have learned several things related to grammar and writing, one of my biggest difficulties, since I was in high school, has always been interacting with another person, speaking fluently. Perhaps the main reason for this failure is the shyness or the fear of being wrong in some word and feeling that what you said is incorrect or does not have coherence with what is spoken. In fact, until now I have never felt safe when I speak in English.

Outside of the university I do not speak in English, except if I meet a tourist walking around the city, something I have not had before, except when I listen to music of the same language. According to several studies, and even the teachers themselves recommend it, the best way to learn to speak English correctly is by simply listening and singing songs in English constantly.


We must begin to lose the fear of English, not because it is the universal language, but also opens you to a world of great opportunities that should not be wasted. 

1 comentario:

  1. Task: All aspects of the task are very well handled.
    Lexis: good use of lexical resources
    Grammar: Grammar does not reflect major issues.
    Grade: 6.5

    ResponderBorrar